Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The Job Hunt Part 2
Two weeks ago from tomorrow, during the last week of my internship I had a surprise call from a Portland cardiac rehab center that I applied to even though I didn't fully meet the experience qualifications. They wanted to interview me! I was so excited and nervous. It's hard to say exactly how the interview went. I think I did well in some points and that I could have done better in others (but one shouldn't analyze an interview too much right? You'll always find something you think you did wrong). They told me I would find out in about two weeks and I've been in agony ever since. A full time job in my field is a dream job and to get it right after I finished my internship and graduated seems so good that sometimes I'm afraid it won't be true but, I've also been so incredibly blessed lately that it seems like it could be a possibility. I want the job so bad it hurts. Is it so hard to make a decision and pick up the phone? I just want to be put out of my misery. If I don't get it I'd rather know so that I can move on with my life. Here's to hoping they call tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the worst! You'd better let us know when they call! Good luck!
ReplyDelete